New Orbita Software Lets Home Health Providers Customize Amazon’s Alexa
MedCity News mentions Orbita in a recent article. From the article, “At MedCity ENGAGE in October, Treloar called voice the ‘universal remote control.’ This tool is meant to harness that power….’The intelligence engine also could serve up content and guidance to patients’, he added.”
Read the full article on MedCity News.
- Business Development Representative – Houston, TX or Boston, MA
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare
- Market Intel: Meet The New Voice In Health Care: Alexa is Empowering Patients, Doctors
- Consumers Interested In Using Voice Assistants for Healthcare, But Privacy Worries Remain
- MORE THAN HALF OF CONSUMERS WANT TO USE VOICE ASSISTANTS FOR HEATHCARE