Digital Health – Orbita has a home health tool that harnesses Amazon Echo.
Fortune recognizes Orbita in their “Brainstorm Health Daily” listed article under Digital Health. From the article, “Orbita plans to team up with Boston’s Commonwealth Care Alliance to introduce the technology into patients’ homes, where they can communicate with the digital assistant (dubbed Alexa) to relay information such as blood pressure readings and get in touch with care providers about their medical questions.”
See the full piece in Fortune.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare