Orbita Unveils Amazon Echo-based Tool for Home Health Applications
HIT Consultant mentions Orbita is an article from December 2016, about the new Voice Experience Designer for Amazon Alexa. From the article, “With the Amazon Echo-based solution, healthcare providers can easily build and deploy voice-powered apps for a variety of home health scenarios, including treatment and medication adherence, caregiver coordination, pain management, patient monitoring, and more.”
Read the full article in HIT Consultant.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare