Orbita Unveils Amazon Echo-based Tool for Home Health Applications
HIT Consultant mentions Orbita is an article from December 2016, about the new Voice Experience Designer for Amazon Alexa. From the article, “With the Amazon Echo-based solution, healthcare providers can easily build and deploy voice-powered apps for a variety of home health scenarios, including treatment and medication adherence, caregiver coordination, pain management, patient monitoring, and more.”
Read the full article in HIT Consultant.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems