Smart Home Health Platform Offers Glimpse Into Future of Home Care
Managed Health Care Connect mentioned Orbita in an article titled “Smart Home” Health Care Platform Offers Glimpse Into the Future of Home Care. From the article, “…Bill and his Orbita co-founders saw an opportunity to apply their expertise in building enterprise solutions that emphasize user engagement to improve the care of individuals struggling with age-related and chronic health issues at home. Just as they made it easy for business professionals to update Web content and create personalized online experiences, they envisioned Orbita as a mechanism to enable health care organizations to easily create and manage personalized home care experiences.”
Read the full article on Managed Health Care Connect.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare