Orbita Looks to Improve Connected Health Care with Digital Solution
After we launched the platform at the Connected Health Symposium in Boston last month. Home Health Technology News wrote an article about Orbita and how we plan to improve connected health care with a digital solution.
From the article: “With the industry’s first HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based platform, Orbita plans on streamlining connected health care at home. “The Orbita platform was designed from the bottom up to enable powerful, connected home health care applications that flexibly adapt to the changing needs of the patient, as well as their friends and family caregivers, and their health care providers.”
Read the full article on Home Health Technology News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare