Orbita Looks to Improve Connected Health Care with Digital Solution
After we launched the platform at the Connected Health Symposium in Boston last month. Home Health Technology News wrote an article about Orbita and how we plan to improve connected health care with a digital solution.
From the article: “With the industry’s first HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based platform, Orbita plans on streamlining connected health care at home. “The Orbita platform was designed from the bottom up to enable powerful, connected home health care applications that flexibly adapt to the changing needs of the patient, as well as their friends and family caregivers, and their health care providers.”
Read the full article on Home Health Technology News.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems