The Next Voice You Hear May Be Your Own (or Dr. Alexa’s)
President and COO of Orbita, Nate Treloar, is mention is an article by Venture Valkyrie, talking about voice as a universal remote.
From the article, “The idea of voice as a “universal remote control” or natural user interface is so compelling. It is free, available, and almost every patient has one and knows how to use it. If the challenges can be overcome, the opportunities are remarkable to contemplate. At our panel, Dr. Loughnane said, “Voice is how we engage each other; we need to move it from novelty to standard of care.” If that could be made real, it could be a remarkable step forward for patients and providers alike.”
Read the entire post on Venture Valkyrie.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems