ENGAGE: 5 takeaways from MedCity’s patient engagement conference
MedCity News covers 5 takeaways from their patient engagement conference, one being Nathan Treloar’s, Orbita’s President & COO, talk about the Amazon Echo in connected healthcare. From the article, “Amazon Echo can serve as a virtual assistant for the tidal wave of seniors who want to stay in their homes longer and need a little support to remember activities of daily living and “always-on” access to the outside world in case of emergency.”
Read the full post on MedCity News.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems