ENGAGE: 5 takeaways from MedCity’s patient engagement conference
MedCity News covers 5 takeaways from their patient engagement conference, one being Nathan Treloar’s, Orbita’s President & COO, talk about the Amazon Echo in connected healthcare. From the article, “Amazon Echo can serve as a virtual assistant for the tidal wave of seniors who want to stay in their homes longer and need a little support to remember activities of daily living and “always-on” access to the outside world in case of emergency.”
Read the full post on MedCity News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare