Could Amazon’s Echo Be a Digital Care Agent for Chronic Patients?
MedCity News published an article based on an interview with, Nathan Treloar, Orbita’s President & COO, and how the Amazon Echo can be integrated with home health. From the article, “Orbita is working with a New England area care provider/payer to create a program that intends to leverage the voice interface of the Amazon’s Echo into something that home health care agents could use…”
Read the full article on MedCity News.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – Houston, TX (U.S. Flexible)
- Orbita expands COVID-19 bot solutions to support new front-line response demands, reaching millions in need
- Industry Voices—Digital health care’s next shift? Voice interfaces
- LIVESTREAM – Educational Forum on Virtual Health Assistants
- COVID-19 Resources for Health Systems