Could Amazon’s Echo Be a Digital Care Agent for Chronic Patients?
MedCity News published an article based on an interview with, Nathan Treloar, Orbita’s President & COO, and how the Amazon Echo can be integrated with home health. From the article, “Orbita is working with a New England area care provider/payer to create a program that intends to leverage the voice interface of the Amazon’s Echo into something that home health care agents could use…”
Read the full article on MedCity News.
- Voice & Chatbots in Healthcare – Nathan Treloar, Orbita – Voice Tech Podcast ep.048
- Orbita Newsletter – November 2019
- Researchers create Amazon Alexa skill to help older adults stay active
- Conversational AI leader announces OrbitaASSIST, a digitally reimagined voice-powered, AI-driven virtual health assistant proven to improve patient communication at the bedside
- Webinar – Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption in Healthcare